JANUARY 29, 2018 – NEW DEADLINE TO SUBMIT DRAFT PAPER
FEBRUARY 28, 2018 – SUBMISSION OF FINAL PAPER
16 – 18 May 2018
Florence Heri-Tech – The Future of Heritage Science and Technologies
Palazzo dei Congressi – Villa Vittoria, Florence, ITALY
Event of the
EUROPEAN HERITAGE DAYS 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS
Florence Heri-Tech has a high-level scientific and cultural profile and aims to create an International Forum in Florence for participants to compare and debate research, themes and trends in cultural heritage science and technologies.
The Conference is promoted by DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence (www.dief.unifi.it), in collaboration with the sixth Florence Art and Restoration Fair (www.salonerestaurofirenze.org), which has multi-year experience in the field and guarantees the presence of a large and expert audience as well as the scientific and cultural support of the most important institutions working in the field.
Heri-Tech is the first International Conference to welcome major researchers and scholars from all over the world, focusing on current and future issues in the field on issues related to innovative techniques and technologies. The city of Florence will therefore be the international heart of Restoration and Cultural and Environmental assets as well as a forum for meeting and discussing for experts, operators and enthusiasts from around the world. The Conference will be a significant opportunity for exchange between researchers and companies for the promotion of productive excellence, technological evolution, the greater use of culture for younger sections of the population and specialization in the educational field for graduates and PhD students.
AREAS AND TOPICS
The Conference is divided into 4 thematic areas in the field of Cultural Heritage Sciences and Technologies. Each sector contains a number of topics. You can find all topics on the web site www.florenceheritech.com.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- MATERIAL SCIENCE
- DIAGNOSTICS AND MONITORING
- ICT AND DIGITAL CULTURAL HERITAGE
PAPER’S SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The full paper must have a maximum of 8 pages included references and sent to email@example.com
Preparing your proceedings paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors MUST prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.
Templates and guidelines
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- Basic guidelines for preparing a paper
- Guidelines for preparing reference lists
- Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then
convert these to PDF format for submission:
If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
Please download the Word/LaTeX templates for extensive guidelines on formatting your paper. As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Max 8 pages including references.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution
figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
JANUARY 29, 2018 – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT DRAFT PAPER
FEBRUARY 28, 2018 – SUBMISSION OF FINAL PAPER
- Rocco Furferi, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Rodorico Giorgi, Department of Chemistry of University of Florence
- Lapo Governi, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Mauro Matteini, OPD – Opificio delle Pietre Dure, ICVBC-CNR – Institute for the Conservation and Valorization of Cultural Heritage and National Research Council of Italy
- Yary Volpe, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
For more information send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceedings of The Future of Heritage Science And Technologies Conference will be part of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
Paper submitted to the Journal must have been peer reviewed in accordance with the Journal’s Peer Review Policy http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/Peer%20Review%20Policy
On line publication will include:
- Open access publication, all articles are free to read and download in perpetuity.
- Abstracting and indexing in ISI Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), Scopus, Ei Compendex, among others.
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper.
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations.
- Unlimited number of pages in each article.
- Unlimited use of colour online.
Print copies are charged separately from online publication
The Authors have to accept the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence
WE EXPECT YOUR DRAFT PAPER BY JANUARY 29!
Your support in forwarding this Call to your contacts in the field is greatly appreciated
Please send this call For more information, please see www.florenceheritech.com