Dear all participants, The Call For Paper 2020 has been closed, now we can preparing the Program.
Remember that the event has been postponed to 14-16 October 2020, due the complicated situation in Italy.
We hope to have you all with us in the October ONLINE Edition!
CALL FOR PAPERS
January 10, 2020| Deadline to submit draft paper
February 20, 2020 | Submission of final paper
Florence Heri-Tech was launched in 2018 by the Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence (DIEF) and Florence Biennial Art and Restoration Fair. The idea was to create a synergy between Cultural Heritage and New Technologies. The Conference involves a large number of research projects and scholars from around the world and puts the industry's current issues under the spotlight, specifically on issues related to innovative techniques and technologies for Cultural Heritage. The Conference is part of the Florence Biennial Art and Restoration Fair, an international event attracting prestigious institutions and companies and creating a unique opportunity to bring together the academic word with industry. The city of Florence will therefore be the international heart of Restoration and Cultural and Environmental assets as well as a forum for meeting and discussing for experts and enthusiasts from around the world. The Conference will be a significant opportunity for exchange between researchers and companies for the promotion of productive excellence.
MATERIALS SCIENCE, ICT AND DIGITAL HERITAGE, DIAGNOSTIC AND MONITORING, ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENT AND CH, SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE FOR CH
In particular this year there will be special sections dedicated to Geomatics 4 water-related CH (3D acquisition methods and systems for totally or partially submerged Cultural Heritage. Monitoring of underwater Cultural Heritage for planned conservation and risk protection. More), European Funds for Cultural Heritage (Success cases. Ongoing projects. Opportunities and Perspectives.) and Cultural heritage Microbiomes.
PAPER’S SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The full paper must have a maximum of 8 pages included references
The submission Web page for HERITECH2020 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=heritech2020
Preparing your proceedings paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors MUST prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.
Templates and guidelines
Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then
convert these to PDF format for submission:
If you would like to submit multimedia to accompany your paper, you might find these guidelines useful:
Please download the Word/LaTeX templates for extensive guidelines on formatting your paper. As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Max 8 pages including references.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution
figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise
The submission Web page for HERITECH2020 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=heritech2020.
Remember that you have to registrate to easychair before submitting paper.
The proceedings of The Future of Heritage Science And Technologies Conference will be part of the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Papers submitted to the Journal must have been peer reviewed in accordance with the Journal’s Peer Review Policy Click
On line publication will include:
- Open access publication, all articles are free to read and download in perpetuity.
- Abstracting and indexing in ISI Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), Scopus, Ei Compendex, among others.
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper.
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations.
- Unlimited number of pages in each article.
- Unlimited use of colour online.
- Print copies are charged separately from online publication
The Authors have to accept the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/IOP_Proceedings_Licence
Prof. Eng. Lapo Governi, DIEF - Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
Prof. Mauro Matteini, OPD - Opificio delle Pietre Dure, ICVBC-CNR Institute for the Conservation and Valorization of Cultural Heritage and National Research Council of Italy
Prof. Eng. Rocco Furferi, DIEF - Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
Prof. Rodorico Giorgi, Department of Chemistry of University of Florence
Prof. Eng. Yary Volpe, DIEF - Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence